Terms and conditions
When booking a service, you hereby accept the following T&C's :
We is refering to dnata switzerland AG, namely Premium geneva or its subcontractors.
The charges for all services for more than one passenger are applicable if the additional passenger(s) travel(s) on the same flight and the services are provided at the same time.
- Children are billed at the same rate as adult.
- A maximum of 1 (one) Infant, below 2 years old, providing they do not require a seat in the car, is free.
- Except for the Lounge access only, all other services shall be booked by written minimum 48 hours in advance. All cancellations received less than 24 hours in advance will be charged at full price except for any extra services where a cancellation policy will be communicated at the time of booking.
- All services are provided in conjunction with the airport infrastructure and we are not liable should the Airport authorities temporarily or definitely remove and / or refuse access to, but not limited to, the Fast Track for example.
- We are not liable for any incident, accident, injury, illness in any kind or any form linked with our services and our subcontractors.
- We are not liable for any consequence resulting in missed service such as plane tickets, hotel reservation etc .. The liability is limited exclusively to the price of the service paid.
- All payments hereunder shall be made in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- The handling charges agreed upon include the Value Added Tax (VAT) at 8%. Should this rate change, the price might be updated without prior notice.
- We are unable to provide our services to disabled passengers, please contact the dedicated service of the Geneva airport.
- Please note that we are unable to provide illegal or unethical services, and final acceptance of special requests is subject to our final decision.
GOVERNING LAW / PLACE OF JURISDICTION
Notwithstanding the provisions of Sub-Article 9.1 of the Main Agreement of the IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement version 2008, this Agreement and all rela tionships between the Carrier (namely the Passenger) and the Handling Com pany in this connection shall be construed under, governed and interpreted in all respects by the laws of Switzerland. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement. All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the Carrier (namely the Passenger) and the Handling Company out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be finally and exclusively settled by the Commercial Court of the Canton of Zurich/Switzerland.
c/o dnata Switzerland
PO box 196
1215 Geneva Airport
+41 22 555 94 60